Rated as GOOD by
Giving children the best start in life
Welcome to our friendly nurseries. We pride ourselves on providing excellent childcare, which focuses on keeping your child safe, happy and stimulated.
Both our nurseries are rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted. They are based at the Royal Hallamshire Hospital and at the Northern General Hospital.
We welcome ALL children into our settings with funding for some 2 and all 3 year olds.
We also offer a discounted rate to Sheffield Teaching Hospitals staff and are proud to announce that this has now been extended to staff from Sheffield Children’s Hospital, other NHS Hospitals and staff working for NHS Community Services.
We aim to support all parents in achieving a healthy work-life balance by offering childcare in convenient locations as well as offering financial benefits.
Take a look at the benefits:
- As well as providing excellent childcare which is focused on keeping your child safe, happy and stimulated, we are Ofsted Registered which enables us to offer ALL 3 and 4 year old children up to 30 hours FREE education per week.
- We are rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted
- We offer a full salary sacrifice scheme for Sheffield Teaching Hospitals employees
- We are conveniently located with drop off and collection pick up points
- We are competitively priced
- We offer extended opening hours, opening at 6.30am in the morning and offering a childcare service until 7.00pm if needed
- We are open for 52 weeks of the year (excluding bank holidays) and even offer a flexible contract option for users who are unable to fix their days
TestimonialsWhat our parents have to say
"BRILLIANT!! My son has been here for 3 ½ years and we could not have hoped for a more caring, fun, nurturing and happy environment. He has loved every day here and has so many friends. The staff are wonderful without exception and have so much entheusiasm and love of the children. It’s been a delight to know our little boy has had such a wonderful early learning experience, always safe and happy. We will miss you so much and will recommend you at every opportunity."
"The staff in Raindrops 1 have been excellent and caring to my little one and supportive of me. Imara is always happy and is learning lots of stuff all the time like colours, numbers the alphabet etc… which she is always keen to show off."
"Communication and feedback from them about any changes has been good as well as advice and ideas on how we can collaboratively encourage Imara’s development."
"Very Caring staff. I know Imara will miss them when she moves to Rainbows in September."
"such a wonderful, nurturing and family feel environment. Both my boys have loved their time here. I’m sad not to be coming anymore. We will be at holiday club though."
"All the Aunties have been really Great. Thank you for having Ivana and help her learn a lot. Xx Ivana’s mum x."
"I was worried about Anna going to nursery after a year’s maternity leave, but from day 1 Anna has thoroughly enjoyed her time at nursery. It helped us get into a napping routine and has benefitted Anna and us so much. She has had the chance to learn so much from the excellent carers and also been able to run around and play with her nursery friends and do all kinds of things to develop her creativity and herself as a person. Thank you so much!!"
"A warm place where our daughter was well looked after, came on leaps and bounds, made loads of friends and enjoyed herself."